Mango Marketing works from the belief that public relations should go beyond pure media relations. To ensure our clients are gaining a voice within their sectors, our activity also encompasses communication with key sector stakeholders and ultimately, the target audiences.
- Public Relations
- Mango Marketing has been lucky enough to build strong relationship with a number of the sector’s influencers and stakeholders. These people work with local authorities, training development associations, academy chains and schools on a daily basis giving advice and consultancy. It is important that they are aware of what you offer and its benefits. Where appropriate for all parties we forge introductions to support your business growth.
- Media Relations
- Each sector’s trade media is well read by its audience, who are looking for guidance and ideas. Mango Marketing has excellent relationships with the education, training and development sector’s media and we respect the significant value it offers to our clients. We are asked to contribute articles and news information for the sector’s media on a daily basis.
- Intelligent Planning
- We use our experience, passion and skills to get the right message to the right audience in a truly meaningful way. Through industry research, planning, strategy and implementation, Mango works hard to achieve your objectives within budget and on time. However, generating a return on investment from sector PR is not based on simply generating media coverage and hoping someone reads it. It has to be blended with broader ‘public relations’ to raise your company profile and educate your audience into the benefits of your products/services.
- Strategy Services
- In addition to PR support, Mango Marketing can provide media training for your team, draft tailored award entries for the education and training sectors and help in undertaking research.
- Digital PR & Marketing
- Times have changed. Information is no longer only delivered through the written language only. The increasing popularity of Youtube, Podcasts, and social media means that text is no longer the only source of information. Mango Marketing works with our clients to encourage the use of digital activities in the broader marketing mix.
Find out more
For more information about our Public Relations services, get in touch!