Whether you are running your own education event or are exhibiting or speaking at an industry exhibition or conference, using education PR and marketing to promote your presence is the key to achieving a high return on your investment (ROI).
Liaising with stakeholders and influencers within the education sector, we ensure industry engagement for our clients, and generate interest in their events through media relations and other education PR and marketing activities – it’s what we do best.
- Securing keynote speakers and sponsors
- We use our strong relationships with key figures within the education sector to help our clients secure engaging speakers and highly-regarded sponsors for their events.
- Generating industry attention
- Media relations is not the only way to generate industry attention and engagement. While we do this very successfully, we also raise our clients’ profiles among their target audiences by communicating with key education stakeholders, producing award entries for our clients, managing their social media presence and much more.
- Optimising your return on investment
- Education PR is a very effective way to raise the profile of your organisation or product without having to invest great sums of money. We maximise our clients’ ROI by ensuring that the right messages are delivered to their target audiences, through appropriate national, regional and trade media channels – all in a timely and strategic manner.